Hi there 😀
Are you an author looking to get your book reviewed at The Book Geek? If so, please email one of the reviewers below and include as much of the following information as possible:
- Title & short summary.
- Cover image if available.
- Length (in pages or approx. words).
- Is protagonist male, female or otherwise?
- Any romance? Light or heavy? No need to answer this if the genre is romance.
- Audience (if applicable). Teens/YA? Adults? Younger children?
- Any sexual content?
- Is your book part of a series? If so, how many books will be in the series?
- Give 3 words that describe your book.
- Are you interested in participating in a giveaway or interview?
- We review honestly. We are two passionate, slightly crazy, totally biased book lovers who enjoy helping others find great things to read. Do you understand and accept that we will give our honest opinion even if we didn’t like your book?
Preferences: Urban Fantasy is Brandi’s go-to genre, but also Young Adult, Fantasy (inc. sub-genres and Paranormal Romance), Horror, Space Operas, Survival Stories and occasionally Contemporary and Middle Grade. No Erotica, traditional Romance, Children’s/Picture Books or Non-Fiction.
Preferences: Young Adult, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Historical, Mystery/Thriller, Contemporary, and the occasional short story anthology. No Erotica, Non-Fiction, Religious Fiction or any book with instalove.
We get so many requests from authors on top of the ARCs we receive from publishing companies that we cannot possibly review them all. Providing the above info will help us decide if we are a good match! It also speeds things up if you include the ebook file in your original email – we can accept epub, mobi and pdf formats – but this is not a requirement. Please note: due to the large volume of requests we receive, we are unable to reply to every email individually. Thank you for understanding.
– The Book Geeks